|Position Location:||Fenwick, Ontario|
|Position Reports to:||President|
|Hours of Work:||Up to 42.5 hours/week, 8:30AM-5:00PM, Monday through Friday. Evening hours to accommodate business demands and position requirements may be required.|
WE HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU!
Are you an organized, communicative multi-tasker who takes pride in providing exceptional customer service? Do you want to help support and be a part of a growing team dedicated to achieving our customer’s visions? Well then, we think you need to join our team!
THE POSITION: OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
Reporting to the Company President, you will be tasked with providing exceptional customer service and maintaining the organizational strength of the Company. This position will be responsible for performing a variety of administrative and clerical tasks that help to support the team and must ensure that all daily office operations run smoothly and effectively. Impeccable verbal and written communication skills, a strong ability to multi-task and a customer service orientation are essential to the success of this position.
PERKS OF THE POSITION
- A competitive wage.
- Both autonomy and support – you’re responsible for ensuring that the office runs smoothly and efficiently each day, but we’re also here to support you whenever you need it!
- Interesting and challenging work.
- A caring and attentive team environment.
You will use your Expertise to:
Coordinate all office activities, operations and project deliverables to ensure efficiency and compliance with company policies, procedures and standards.
- Perform all accounts payable / accounts receivable functions with accuracy.
- Ensure that new project files are created & maintained for new and existing customers/clients.
- Oversee the maintenance and organization of all existing company files and filing activities.
- Create and update records and databases and prepare documents using Microsoft Office applications.
- Use QuickBooks software to perform basic accounting and data entry functions.
- Open the office each morning, on time, and conduct any related opening tasks.
- Work independently or as a team with minimal supervision to accomplish administrative tasks in a timely manner.
- Manage and maintain a strong presence on all of our social media platforms.
- Assist the production team with various tasks such as scheduling, managing agendas and procurement.
Ensure Unparalleled Customer Service.
- Answer all phone calls coming into the office and manage all correspondence (emails, letters, packages, etc.)
- Provide exceptional customer service and maintain a positive, can-do attitude at all times.
- Consistently and effectively communicate with customers/clients, coworkers, project manager(s) and other company contacts to ensure ongoing client satisfaction.
- Address all customer concerns and/or complaints in an appropriate manner to ensure the safety, respect and dignity of all parties involved.
We’d REALLY like to meet you if you have…
a. The Qualifications:
- High School Diploma.
- 1+ years of experience working in an office setting as an administrator, assistant or other relevant role required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and office management software.
- Experience with accounts payable/accounts receivable responsibilities, an asset.
- Diploma or degree in office administration or a relevant field, an asset.
b. The Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a proficiency in English.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage time effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining great attention to detail.
- Strong customer service-oriented skills (i.e. attentive, communicative, empathetic, results-focused).
- Ability to be flexible, open and adapt quickly.
- Ability to work well alone, as well as in a team environment.
- Willingness to learn and assume other duties and responsibilities.
If you think your experience and career aspirations are aligned with this opportunity – please send your resume to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment where every employee feels valued and respected. We will consider accessibility accommodations to applicants upon request.